The House of DaVinci

Monday, February 05, 2007

Today is My Birthday


So, I am officially in my mid-30s now. Somehow, that seems a lot older than early 30s. I wish I was still younger - I feel younger. But what do you do? At least everyone I know is growing older with me.
I'm a very low maintanence birthday girl. I don't know when I kind of got over birthdays, but I did. Everyone around me wants me to want presents and cards and cake but I'm quite happy very low key. I'm in the middle of a mission to throw a lot of things out of my house and get organized so more stuff just seems to impede that mission. I had a wonderful sleep in this morning and woke up to a purring kitty cat in a sun beam sharing the bed with me. And I fully plan to slack off at work today. Sounds like a good birthday to me!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home