The House of DaVinci

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside


Winter has finally hit the East Coast of Canada, and of course, it is when I have a road trip planned. I'm heading to the BMO Canadian Figure Skating Championship, where hopefully my sweetie (pictured left) Olympic Bronze medalist Jeffrey Buttle can win a third consecutive title. He has been injured all fall, but that is supposed to be behind him. Unforuntately, his conditioning is poor, but I'm sure he can do it.

It also is supposed to feel like -26 C tomorrow. Now those of you North of Nain might not that that is cold, but it has been hovering around -3 C around here, so it'll take some getting used to. The funny thing, the last time I went to Nationals was 1992 and it was friggin' -40 C the whole time. It was really frigid. I think this is only going to last one day though.

See ya next week!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Howdy, and welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

    I just saw your comment today... Things have been hectic this week with no power/heat/car/etc.

    The site looks really good...

    peace, CC in StL

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,
    Hoping you post again, soon.

    Binky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home